PROXIA OEE/KPI – The “hot wire” to your production
Evaluations, OEE and KPIs in real time
Do you have the continuous improvement process (CIP) in mind? Timeliness plays an important role in key performance indicators (KPIs) such as OEE: If the key performance indicators show you that planning data can no longer be met in the allotted time period, you can take corrective action in the process accordingly.
PROXIA OEE/KPI.web provides detailed evaluations of all relevant process influencing variables for OEE analysis. This takes automated feedback from the plants and machines (MDE) and manual feedback (BDE) and feeds these into configurable calculation formulas. Links, rule sets or dependencies are freely configurable, as is the layout of the evaluation display of the PROXIA OEE software.
Using drill-down functions, you can also immediately identify where the “problem originator” is to be found in your process or in the company.
KPI.web – Highlights & Benefits
- Process evaluations as a basis for a continuous improvement process (CIP)
- Standardized calculation mathematics and definition according to VDMA/DIN standard sheet 66412
- Powerful drill-down function for localization of interfering influencing variables
- Online key figures (OEE)
- Key figures KPI
- Rapid operational readiness
- Minimal training effort
- Rapid connection of plants
- Multi-language capability
- Roles and rights system
PROXIA KPI.web –
Mobile – Flexible – Real-time
All processes running in the company can be evaluated, controlled and, if necessary, corrected with KPIs (e.g. OEE key figures). PROXIA KPI.web offers all the advantages of a modern software solution to meet these requirements.
- Business Intelligence for Production
- Unique measures management
- Hybrid data processing technology
- Fast implementability and great flexibility
- Standardized evaluations (DIN standard sheet 66412)