MES Data acquisition – consistency and efficiency
Basis for the CIP in production
Do you want to optimize the availability of machines, equipment and human resources, achieve greater effectiveness, reduce losses and significantly increase capacity utilization?
The solution: a systematic, documented evaluation based on a secure data collection of machines and equipment, personnel, measured values & stock levels. The decisive factor here is data consistency and interaction, i.e. the linking of all data and their further use elsewhere (e.g. control center or controlling). It creates the prerequisite for a sustainable CIP in the Smart Factory.
PROXIA BDE Production data acquisition, MDE Machine data acquisition, PZEPersonnel resources planning, CAQMeasurement capture and Internal transport logistics record all relevant data: manually (BDE) or automatically (MDE).
PROXIA MES Data acquisition – Software Modules
PROXIA MES Data acquisition
Highlights & Benefits
- Easy, intuitive data capture for manual entries
- Freely configurable status buttons, full flexibility and update capability
- Connection of production-supporting hardware (e.g. scanner, RFID, etc.)
- Multi-machine operation
- Processing of high data volumes or complex manufacturing structures, e.g. multi-pallet machines, pallet stations or manufacturing cells
- Connection of all machines or systems possible – regardless of the production process, age of the system and machine or control type
- Diverse evaluations “at the push of a button
- Rapid countermeasures in the event of malfunctions thanks to live data
- Accurate post-calculation in relation to required machine run times
- Optimize workflows and personnel costs
The PROXIA Plus:
MES Data acquisition – your added value
Jobs & Career Your future opportunities at PROXIA
Would you like to work in an innovative environment, actively contribute your strengths and ideas and really make a difference? Do you value team play and open communication? Then take your chance – at PROXIA you can help shape the future of IT!
We are partners of industry on the way to Lean Production, Smart Factory and Industry 4.0. In 32 countries, we successfully advance well-known customers with our software solutions. Become part of an expanding, global software company leading the digital transformation of the manufacturing industry – let’s get to know each other!