Monitoring – “smart” window into production
PROXIA MES Monitoring – everything under control, live & mobile
On the way to the smart factory – with networked production monitoring in real time! This is possible with our module “Monitor.web” in the context of the analysis and visualization of operating and machine data through the use of innovative web technologies – and completely independent of the terminal device used.
Whether notebook, tablet PC or smartphone, web access is all that is needed to open the “window into production” via the “Monitor.web” module. Different views, optimized for the respective application areas and depending on the requirements, can be set up here: List or tile view, hall view or a combination of the different views.
Highlights & Benefits
- Dynamic visualization through the use of PROXIA “pre-filter technology
- Absolutely platform-independent through integration in the web browser
- Flexibly configurable views, e.g. list, tile and hall views
- Access restriction via the PROXIA roles/rights system
- Improved clarity by focusing on the essential content in icon, color and text form
- Intuitive user guidance through Modern XI visualization and operating concept for foolproof data selection, low training effort and high user acceptance
- Modern tile design with gesture and multi-touch control, based on Windows 8
- Clear display of machine states and faster access to important information
- Maximum individualization options, configurable to the respective user and easy to administer
PROXIA Online Monitor –
the “smart” window into production
With PROXIA Online Monitor, the responsible person has immediate insight into the current situation in his manufacturing and production. Running times and non-productive times, piece counts or scrap values, for example, are displayed in real time. PROXIA Online Monitor is thus just as ideal a tool for the foreman in his focused area as it is for the planner or production manager for whom a global view is more important. And if necessary, the notification of events is made by SMS or e-mail.
- End-to-end transparency and seamless production monitoring
- Real-time acquisition of machine running times and operations
- Cross-plant capacity and bottleneck planning
- Precise specifications and recalculation based on exact values
- More flexibility through information on plant availability
- 100% batch traceability